Tired and Retired

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

desertjim

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the group! 

We retired a year ago and it seems we did more RVing BEFORE than AFTER retirement (smile).  Well, there is always a lot to do after moving, but we are about to get "caught up" and intend to hit the road shortly.  It takes a long, long time to get anything done during those long one-hour work days (smile).

Regards,

Jim

Welcome to the Forum.
I've been so busy since I retired 3 years ago that I don't know how I ever had any time to WORK.    :D

Woody

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your retirement. As you found out, it is more difficult to get things done now than when working. I may never get caught up and I've been retired for 10 years!!! My goodness, where has the time gone??? :)

Woody said:
Welcome to the Forum.
I've been so busy since I retired 3 years ago that I don't know how I ever had any time to WORK.    :D
============

Thanks, Woody.  I always heard that, but now I know it's about right.  I have an explanation, though!  We had time to work because we arose at a designated time and didn't take a nap any time we wanted (smile).  When you get up a noon, take your time having coffee, take a three-hour afternoon nap and go to bed at 9PM, you don't have much time to get anything done (smile).  We bought five acres in NM and I have to watch over the desert plants!  Actually there was a lot to do.....driveways to cut in, gravel to spread and pack, RV building to build, patio, tool shed, fencing, landscaping, etc, etc.  Good thing about it though, it doesn't have to be done this year (smile).

Regards,

Jim

Jim Dick Wrote: "I may never get caught up and I've been retired for 10 years!!! My goodness, where has the time gone???

Hi Jim,

See my other reply for an explanation  :D!

Regards,

Jim

Jim,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Like Woody mentioned since I retired We just don't know how I ever had time to devote to work.  I'm sure you will find retirement to be a great adventure that you can enjoy.  Welcome again and we are looking forward to your participation here.  Hope you will be able to join us at one or more of the RV Forum rallies.

You get up at noon, my god, I knew there were people like you.    :D

No wonder I can't get anyting done. I love staying in campgrounds where nothing moves until the after noon.

Woody

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom