Titusville Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnnie

Anybody have any experience with RV resorts in this area other than the Great Outdoors. I am looking for an upscale park independent of TGO.
Iwould go as foar West as Orlando. I have been told about Willow Lakes, except that is an over 55 community and I am not 55 years Old.

Thanks
Johnnie

Johnnie,

Just curious since we own property at TGO.  Why not TGO?

I need to rent a space for an extended period up to twelve months and TGO says that they may have to move me every thirty days. This does not work because of my travel schedule when I will not be in Titusville and also because of my land line connections.
The people in the rental dept have not been to cooperative, or maybe they are lacking knowledge. It would seem to me that they would embrace a long term rental agreement.
The rent is paid by my company so price is not the issue but this is starting to become way to difficult.

I may be able to help you.

TGO is a condo park and the lots are owned by individuals.? Some folks put their lots in a rental pool.? The rental dept. is renting those lots for the individuals.? Some folks rent their lots in off season and occupy them in the winter months.? That is one reason for them not being able to commit a lot for long term.? The owners sometimes change their plans and decide to go to TGO to utilize their lot when the rental dept. thinks they will be available for a longer period of time.

That said, we a have newsletter and some individuals list their lots for rent on their own.? ?Go to http://tgocsa.com/ then click on "The Happenings" and go to the latest edition and click on "Classified Ads".? Some folks don't advertise in "The Happenings" but put "For Rent" signs on their lots.? Depending on your schedule, you could rent from the "rental dept." for a few nights and drive around for the "For Rent" signs and call individuals to see if they are interested in long term rental.

You can also go to tgoresort.com, if you haven't already.? There is a map of the park but is hard to read.

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Johnnie,

When I responded to you this a.m., I was in a hurry as DH was waiting to take me shopping.  I knew there was another RV park in the Titusville area but couldn't think of the name.  It's Season In The Sun RV Resort.  They do mention that they will provide annual rates upon request.  I am providing link.

www.seasonsinthesunrvresort.com

I don't know anything about this park or Willow Lakes; however, if you will use this link, you can see some reviews posted by folks.

http://rvparkreviews.com/regions/Florida/Titusville.html

I don't know when exactly you need a spot but during the winter months, at least at TGO, lots of folks are in the park so you may need to make reservations soon to secure a spot for the winter.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.  Please let me know when you find a place.

D2 thanks for all the info, I have found the intelligent being at TGO. I have secured a site on Sunset and will be arriving on Monday. Again Thanks

D2 Have you had any experience with the RV service center at TGO? Is it reliable? Reasonably priced?

Congratulations on finding a space.  We enjoy TGO and hopefully you will also.

Yes, we have had work done at Eagle's Pride and we like them.  Reasonably priced?  To be honest, we have only used them while in Florida so I don't have anything to compare them to there.  I don't think any RV work is "reasonable".  I know they stay extremely busy so if you need work done immediately, I would contact them.  Depending on what you need done, they can come to your site to do work so you may not have to leave your RV at the shop.  When you get there, talk to Mike, the owner.  The family also now owns the golf cart business and the RV consignment business.

If you are into fishing, there is good bass fishing at TGO.   

Let me know if I can help you with any other information about the park or the Titusville area.

BTW-Did you find the lot through the rental dept. or an individual?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom