Titusville RV Repair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceinFL

I need to get some warranty work on my Alpenlite 5er. Eagle's Pride in Titusville is the closest place to me according to Western RV. Has anyone had any experience with these folks? How about Emerald Coast over in Clermont...that's the next closer one?
Thanks

Bruce,

Those of us living at TGO can highly recommend Mike Thibeau and his crew at Eagle's Pride.  They work well, have good facilities and are recognized by most RV manufacturers for warranty service.  Tell Mike you know several people at TGO and be sure to tell us when you're coming so we can have an eyeball meeting.

Don't know about Emeral Coast in Clermont, but I do know Mike who has worked on our coach, with very satisfactory results.  It's a family run business with Mike and his wife having 100% hands on.

Steve said:
Those of us living at TGO can highly recommend Mike Thibeau and his crew at Eagle's Pride.  They work well, have good facilities and are recognized by most RV manufacturers for warranty service.  Tell Mike you know several people at TGO and be sure to tell us when you're coming so we can have an eyeball meeting.

Thanks Steve, that's good to hear. Waiting to hear from the service manager. Looks like they're booked until mid-March but I may come down to have them look at the warranty items and clear it with Western RV since my warranty runs out in March.

Hi Bruce,

Mike's lot is FULL of RVs waiting for repair. I think he could add a few more techs. :) He did add several new service bays about a year ago. Be sure to let us know if you get down here soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom