Today's Posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ex-Calif

Maybe it's there but I can't find it.

It would be very useful under the "Find Threads" menu to have a selection for "Today's Posts"

I often click on a new post and intend to come back and post a reply but as soon as you click on it it is no longer a "new" post and unless you paid attention to the forum section it was in you can't find it again until someone post to set the new flag again.

I m guessing this is something pretty easy in the software setup. Most (all?) other forums have a today's posts selection somewhere.np.JPG

Just reply “following” and you can get back to the post on “your content”.

Yeah that's a solution but will clutter up a bunch of threads with unneeded posts.

I have tried the "watch thread" button but IIRC that starts sending spam eMail to my eMail account which I don't need.

Underneath the word FORUMS is a new posts button.

Click on that.

When the list comes up, underneath the page numbers on the left is a : show only unread. Click on that to remove the filter and you will see the whole list, including the ones you already read.

Hope that made sense.

Underneath the word FORUMS is a new posts button.

Click on that.

When the list comes up, underneath the page numbers on the left is a : show only unread. Click on that to remove the filter and you will see the whole list, including the ones you already read.

Hope that made sense.

Bingo - That does it. Basically removing the "unread" filter.

Only problem is, every time you go to the list, you have to remember to click on that filter button.:)

Whether logged in or not, if you poke the top "Forums" button there is a banner on the right side of the screen that shows the 10 most recent active posts.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Looks like you have a couple of solutions that should do what you need.

Yeah that's a solution but will clutter up a bunch of threads with unneeded posts.

I have tried the "watch thread" button but IIRC that starts sending spam eMail to my eMail account which I don't need.
You can follow without the email I think it's an option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-094049_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220531-094049_Chrome.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 2
Maybe it's there but I can't find it.

It would be very useful under the "Find Threads" menu to have a selection for "Today's Posts"

I often click on a new post and intend to come back and post a reply but as soon as you click on it it is no longer a "new" post and unless you paid attention to the forum section it was in you can't find it again until someone post to set the new flag again.

I m guessing this is something pretty easy in the software setup. Most (all?) other forums have a today's posts selection somewhere.View attachment 154122

One option is insted of left clicking right click. Keep the "new posts" list and open the post you are interested in in a new tab.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom