Too much time on my hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I logged out to check. The whole screen is a bit different but I found a post of mine and it didn't look different. I did notice that no one has a signature line when logged out.

My only guess is that while logged in you changed the standard font at some time. I might be using the bog standard font which is probably what guests get.

Do you have to manually log-in to rvforum.net the next time you post? If not you continually leave a back-door open to this website.
Every single time I open the website I have to manually log in with my user name and password. I purposely do that with all the websites that require a user name and password. Much more secure that way. I have my browser set to never remember any information and delete all my cookies and browsing history and clear my cache every time I close it down.

Every single time I open the website I have to manually log in with my user name and password. I purposely do that with all the websites that require a user name and password. Much more secure that way. I have my browser set to never remember any information and delete all my cookies and browsing history and clear my cache every time I close it down.
You must have a fantastic memory! đź‘€

Something I fully agree with you and I do faithfully to a "T".
Must be from some of that 'secret squirrel' training.

Something I fully agree with you and I do faithfully to a "T".
Must be from some of that 'secret squirrel' training.
Nah, it's the "I don't trust nobody" attitude. Especially the government and anyone who can make a buck off stealing my information and screwing me. :cautious:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom