Top Gun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
DW and I went to see Top Gun at the movies last night. What a fabulous movie. It would help if you had seen the ordinal because it had quite a few excerpts from the original.

We saw it last week early in the day and the theater was about 1/2 full. We sat in the back as usual and the sound was not too overbearing. The movie itself was wonderfully done. I have the original on DVD, and we went back and watched it a few days later. Probably the best sequel I have ever seen.

We saw it last week early in the day and the theater was about 1/2 full. We sat in the back as usual and the sound was not too overbearing. The movie itself was wonderfully done. I have the original on DVD, and we went back and watched it a few days later. Probably the best sequel I have ever seen.
Can’t wait till the 3rd one comes out. 😎🥸🤩

Agree it was a great movie

When watching the original the week before we went to see the new one (on netflix I think) there was ~40 minute or so show of Tom Cruise taking some late night talk show host out flying in a prop plane then a small jet-
Tom evidently knows how to fly and does so pretty darn well from what I saw on that show.

We went to see it at an 11 am showing on a Wednesday, there were only about 8 other people in the theater

We went to see it at an 11 am showing on a Wednesday, there were only about 8 other people in the theater
We went 2 days ago and the theater was probably 10% filled. Plenty of room if we wanted to change seats. I think the majority of people who planned on seeing it have already.

DW and I went to see Top Gun at the movies last night. What a fabulous movie. It would help if you had seen the ordinal because it had quite a few excerpts from the original.

Wait...are you saying you didn't see the original? That would just not be right.

I will probably wait to see it on whatever streaming releases it first. But I guess I will have to see it based on all these reviews.

Wait...are you saying you didn't see the original? That would just not be right.

I will probably wait to see it on whatever streaming releases it first. But I guess I will have to see it based on all these reviews.
No we did see the original

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom