Touch up Paint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skipper

Need a spray can of touchup paint for 2006 Itasca. Can order at My Perfect Color web site. They do a batch mix; thus a 11 oz can with shipping is about $45. Does anyone know of another supplier?

Most local auto paint suppliers are able to mix a spray can or bottle of touch up paint. Your signature does not show model or age of your RV, if it has faded from the sun you may want to have the supplier take a image of the actual color for matching.

Cheers!

Most all large towns hava auto paint stores. Find one close to you and ask.

Does your '06 Sunova have full body paint? CDI in Forest City is the paint contractor for full body paint and my 2005 Itasca Horizon has a premium Sherwin Williams paint. I bought a quart (mixed according to my color chart included in my owner's documents) and that quart was well over $100 so your $45 price sounds good. CDI does not sell paint by the way.

Winnebago might carry small paint touch up bottles for your color code, I've seen them at the parts counter at factory service before.

Does your '06 Sunova have full body paint? CDI in Forest City is the paint contractor for full body paint and my 2005 Itasca Horizon has a premium Sherwin Williams paint. I bought a quart (mixed according to my color chart included in my owner's documents) and that quart was well over $100 so your $45 price sounds good. CDI does not sell paint by the way.

Winnebago might carry small paint touch up bottles for your color code, I've seen them at the parts counter at factory service before.
Winnebago does not have paint. Referred me to Lichtsinn. I will contact them. If full body paint includes painted graphics, then the answer is no. CDI told me my coach was SW paint. Thank you for replying.

Find a Sherman Williams Automotive paint store near you
They will take their calibrated camera... CLICK feed it to their computer.. last time I did that $60.00/pint or pair of spray cans (half pint each)
And then find a Sherwin Williams automotive paint store. You'll have better luck there.
Spelling matters.

Back
Top Bottom