Toy Hauler owner wants to say Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LynneT

? ?Hi everyone!? A friend of mine who just purchased a travel trailer told me about this site and it looks to be a great source of info and to meet new friends!? We (boyfriend and I) got tired of riding and either sleeping in a tent or driving over to a motel.? We have/ride 4 wheelers and a Harley, so although we haven't officially hauled anywhere and rode yet .... we will be Labor Day weekend and can't wait to try all this out!? ?Anyone out there that rides and wants to holler back at us, we'd love to hear from ya!

? ?Looking forward to the wealth of information and meeting new friends!  We're in the Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana area.

Welcome to the RV Forum!? Toy haulers are always fascinating because of the creative ways in which they are used.? Any chance you could attach a photo to your reply that we can see how yours is being used?

To include a photo with your message, Select "Additional Options" at the bottom left of the message composition window.

Use the "Browse" feature to point to your photo on your computer and upload it along with your message.

Remember there is a maximum number of pictures and upload size, so check under the "ATTACH" box for details before uploading

I'd be glad to post a photo soon ... (presently at the office-photos at home!)  We have had many discussion on what we could do with the "garage" space in the back when the "toys" aren't parked back there!  I think the creativity will come into play when we start loading/hauling the ATV's with the big mud tires, etc....  the Harley won't be a problem by itself. 

BTW ... we got a 04 26' K-Z Sportsman Sportster with all the extras .... now I am in the process of setting things up inside to make it our little "Home away from home" ... I have been reading over the other topics as to advice on some things we have already thought about adding.

Hi Lynne,

Welcome to the forum. I don't ride but have always wanted to do so. I almost went for a bike but found it was too heavy to carry on the back of our motor home and I don't want to use a trailer.

Saw a toy hauler at work today. The floor was covered with a carpet that can be rolled up when the toys are in there. Seems like a way to go if you do use it without the toys.

Hi Lynne,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  You have found the best place ti get answers to questions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating RV/s and the use of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom