toy hauler sleeping when loaded and enroute

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dgoodbmw

im wondering how the toy hauler owners of units up to 21 ft manage to sleep 2 when sizeable motorcycle is loaded and tied down en route to destination. i certainly dont want to untie and remove mc from unit every night i have to stay over enroute to wherever. is there enough sideways room to allow bunk to convert to bed with mc in unit? i have a unit in mind and am not committed to it yet, but want it badly enough to  ask this question. thanks for any replies. don

Good question, and a good opportunity for me to say that's exactly why I got an outside, front deck toy hauler.  I'm hoping you figured out the answer to your sleeping problem.  The insiders just looked like a lot of loading and unloading work to me.  But I'm sure I'll find problems with my rig. 

I believe that I have seen 21' toyhaulers with beds that drop out of the ceiling. Just lower enough to get up there I think would work. I had a 38' Raptor and I could sleep in the front bedroom and my guests could sleep above the Harley Ultra Classic en route. However the 5th wheel does have a taller ceiling height so on a TT maybe there is not enough room.

Back
Top Bottom