TPMS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

84southwind

Has anyone used the B-Qtech TPMS products? Could you give me the pros and cons and which system you purchased. I;m looking at one for the motorhome and pull behind trailer. Thank You in advance - Jim

meierjn

I use the Fobo Bike 2 on my motorcycle. It works good and connects to your phone. They make other versions for other vehicles and larger vehicles that may work for you.

FOBO

NY_Dutch

Another vote for the TST 507 system. Reliability and ease of use come to mind first. Replacing sensor batteries is a fairly easy process, and at less than $1/battery cheap insurance once a year or so. One feature I like, is that the sensors do not shut down due to lack of movement as some other systems do. That means I can check tire pressures before starting down the road instead of waiting until I'm underway to find out a tire is low.

Robert K

Has anyone used the B-Qtech TPMS products? Could you give me the pros and cons and which system you purchased. I;m looking at one for the motorhome and pull behind trailer. Thank You in advance - Jim
Have never heard of it.
I also use the TST tpms and it works great.

84southwind

Besides having to spend $900.00 - $1000.00 in Canada on a TST system has anyone used a less expensive TPMS system that works well for them?

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
I'm guessing you want a 10-sensor system (coach plus towed vehicle), so yeah, a TST gets pricey. Especially in $C rather than $US. I couldn't tell if the B-Qtech could handle more than 6 tire sensors or not, or the cost of additional sensors.

The TST system has user-replaceable sensor batteries; the B-QTech apparently does not (if that's a consideration for you). If the sensors run several years on a battery, replacing the entire sensor isn't a big deal, but if they only last a year or two, sensors get expensive.

Reading reviews on Amazon.com, the owners of B-Qtech seem mostly happy, but only have a year of use so far.

8Muddypaws

I use an EEZ-RV 10 sensor system. I've had two other systems and this is by far the most reliable. It was under $500 but It looks like prices have gone up.

84southwind

I'm guessing you want a 10-sensor system (coach plus towed vehicle), so yeah, a TST gets pricey. Especially in $C rather than $US. I couldn't tell if the B-Qtech could handle more than 6 tire sensors or not, or the cost of additional sensors.

The TST system has user-replaceable sensor batteries; the B-QTech apparently does not (if that's a consideration for you). If the sensors run several years on a battery, replacing the entire sensor isn't a big deal, but if they only last a year or two, sensors get expensive.

Reading reviews on Amazon.com, the owners of B-Qtech seem mostly happy, but only have a year of use so far.
Yes it can handle more than 6 sensors and the sensor batteries are replacable.

Top Bottom