TRANS ECU NO DATA OVER 25 SECONDS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muletja

About a month ago, my wife and i did a cross country road trip with our 2005 Fleetweood Discovery from Florida to Wyoming. After driving for 20 miles, the trans Ecu no data over 25 seconds displays on the fright liner info center.  The bus drove well, and it had no issues with the motor or transmission. The speedometer failed , the cruise control gave up, the check engine light and th Abs with came on  and off. As we continued to drive, all the messages will just disappear. I feel that there may be a problem with eh speedometer sensor or lose wiring connectors. Has anyone ever experience this

I checked all the cables that came from the battery, including the negative cable. There is no issue with this.

Please advice

Tony

Very likely a loose connection somewhere, but its on the data bus that shares info between engine, tranny, and dashboard. You may need pro help to find it, or you could start wiggling behind the dask and hoping to stumble on it.  Could conceivably be a problem with the module that handles the dash displays as well.  A preliminary call to Freightliner Customer Service may help. 1-800-FTL-HELP and have the last 6 digits on the VIN handy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom