Travel plans for this fall.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like my upper east trip is gonna get punted but am looking to head to the Phoenix area. I have a date around December 3rd.

Probably gonna do a shake down trip to the Pensacola area in late September. Also want to do a short trip in late October but haven't figured out where yet.

We are heading to Arkansas in 3 or 4 days, then perhaps Missouri for a couple of weeks, but have to be back home to Louisiana by the first week of October. We have reservations in Little Rock, then Eureka Springs, that covers through Sept 20th, maybe Branson after that or maybe somewhere else.

No more travel until after Christmas for us after we get home from our current trip to Canada and Alaska. Kevin has a knee replacement planned for the fall.

We were planning on making the last type specific rally of the year, but Mary's back has been keeping her from sleeping and the bed in the coach is no better. So, as of right now, plans are on hold.
Matt

We return home from our summer stay in Wyoming. No RV trips planned until next Spring. Hopefully we leave before the snow hits WY and after the record high summer heat subsides at home.

Glacier in the next couple of weeks before it gets too cold. Taking time off for this just to relax and enjoy.
Then, onesie-twosie weekenders here around the Puget Sound to enjoy fall weather.
Then, a couple of months hopping around the desert/southwest for the winter while working remotely.

We're at Robert Moses State Park on the Canadian border near Massena, NY right now. From here we'll go to our private farm site in Vermont for a couple of weeks before heading to Gilbert Lake State Park near Oneonta, NY for a couple of weeks until it closes for the season on Columbus Day. From there we'll head up to our Southern Adirondack private site to spend time with our family through the holidays before heading south for the winter.

On our way to Taos New Mexico then heading East towards Las Vegas NV with a few stops in between - undecided but might be CA then Death Valley before heading home in November.

I planned a short trip to the Trenton, Ontario area for Thanksgiving weekend (Oct 7-10) but it's not a sure thing at this point. That'd be the last one before taking "George" to storage for the year.

Leave Oct 8 from Syracuse Stop for the mid Ohio horse sale in Mount Hope, Then to Nashville, TN and some country music, After that the Natchez Trace to Natchez Mississippi where the balloon fest will be held on Oct. 14-15. On October 16 the Angola State prison rodeo and CRAFT FAIR.
The evening of the 16th will be in the Kisatchee national forest if it has been dry (road is mud if it has rained) otherwise on the beach at Holly Beach Louisiana for shelling. Friday and Saturday at DI'S in Basile Louisiana for great cajun food and music. Oct 23 head for Arizona arriving on the 27 or 28th unless I find something else to do

We leave on the first of November and head south for the winter. I just winterized our rv today so I’ll be dragging it out back to it’s resting spot over the winter

We live in Otsego, MN. It's between Rogers and Elk River.

Small world. We used to store our RV up near there just off where the 101 and 10 meet. I always remember driving by one of the big Otsego water towers on our way up. We've long since moved out of the state, but...I remember it very clearly!

Small world. We used to store our RV up near there just off where the 101 and 10 meet. I always remember driving by one of the big Otsego water towers on our way up. We've long since moved out of the state, but...I remember it very clearly!
Do you remember the name of the place where you stored your RV? Right now we store ours in Plymouth, MN but it's a bit of a drive. Our last home had a parking pad for our RV but the home we just bought has a smaller lot. We'd love to be closer to our house plus the rent for our outdoor parking spot is $150 per month. Thanks

Do you remember the name of the place where you stored your RV? Right now we store ours in Plymouth, MN but it's a bit of a drive. Our last home had a parking pad for our RV but the home we just bought has a smaller lot. We'd love to be closer to our house plus the rent for our outdoor parking spot is $150 per month. Thanks
We used Sharp Storage Boat & RV off Edison Street...facility was brand new when we started renting a space there. We were renting an indoor/heated space from them but I did see they have a big open storage lot as well!

Back
Top Bottom