Travel Supreme mystery switches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaybird6973

Four red lit rocker switches in the bathroom area and I have no idea what they are for. Any ideas what they are for or how I should figure it out? I turned them on just to take this picture but am afraid to leave them on. They make no sound when turned on.

Attachments

• 16685799086264726803246272798124.jpg
    16685799086264726803246272798124.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 19
Four red lit rocker switches in the bathroom area and I have no idea what they are for. Any ideas what they are for or how I should figure it out? I turned them on just to take this picture but am afraid to leave them on. They make no sound when turned on.
As no more than a guess, I wonder if they could be add-on 12-volt tank heater pads.

-Don- Auburn, CA

I was wondering that too and that is why I didn't want to turn them on and leave them on. I do have two heater pads listed on the fuse panel, but there are four switches... weird.

The "heater" above is the water heater - that panel is widely used in multiple RV brands & models.

jaybird... it might help get better answers if you told us the year & model of your TS. And whether it is a 5W or motorhome. Since you posted in the Trailers area, I'm guessing 5W...

Last edited:
Yes, it is a 2007 Rally Sport 5th wheel. The 4 red lit switches in a row are the ones I am questioning. The one above those that is lit is the water heater propane switch.

Back
Top Bottom