Traverse City Mini Rally Underway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb

Click Here To See Where I Am http://map.datastormu
We here in Traverse Bay Rv Resort with Ron & Sam. We're right across the street from them. I'm on the forum using Ron's wifi. I like this. Ron's family is here from Texas. They've been to the pool. And Ron has the grill go'n for burgers.

Gotta go, time to eat.

Barb

Attached are a couple photos taken this afternoon at the Traverse City Mini Rally.  In the first photo left to right are Barb, Frank, Amie & Steve (our son and DIL) Brian, Alex, Lisa, (our daughter, SIL, and our grandbaby) Sam, and yours truely.  After hamburgers we met at Don's drive inn (keeping the tradition alive) but settled for malts since banana splits are not on the menu.

Attachments

• DSCN2327 (Large).JPG
    DSCN2327 (Large).JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN2329 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN2329 (Medium).JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 21
Looks like a nice get-together Ron. Thanks for sharing.

How long are you folks going to be in T.C.?  I plan on a trip up that way in about a month (July 8, likely actually leave here July 6 but the doings I'm going to start July 8) I'll be heading for Lupton but from Lupton to TC is a short hop  I could even do a night or two there, Meet the forum kind of night.

Ron said:
We are planning on heading west on the 25th of June.  Annual inspections scheduled the first week of July.

Alas, I won't be that way till July 8 or a bit earlier so we won't meet.

Got my RIG-RUNNER (Tm) installed (it's a 12 volt distribution panel designed for radios and the like)

John In Detroit said:
Alas, I won't be that way till July 8 or a bit earlier so we won't meet.

Got my RIG-RUNNER (Tm) installed (it's a 12 volt distribution panel designed for radios and the like)

Hope to meet you sometime somewhere.  Too bad our schedules didn't match this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom