Trip reports

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We've migrated a number of members' trip reports from our old forum library. Click the Resources button in the menu above and select Trip reports from the list of resource categories on the left of the page. They make interesting reading, and help others plan for similar trips. We'll be migrating more reports and adding some new ones in due course.

Meanwhile, members post ongoing reports of their trips and travels in the Trip Reports forum.

Last edited:
I didn't find Trip Reports under the Resources menu. When I scanned down I did see "Search Resources" but when I clicked the trip reports selection I got an error message. Maybe I was doing something wrong?

I didn't find Trip Reports under the Resources menu. When I scanned down I did see "Search Resources" but when I clicked the trip reports selection I got an error message. Maybe I was doing something wrong?
I selected Trip Reports from the second menu and got a "no results found" message. Then, I went back and selected Categories at the top of the menu and selected Trip reports from the drop down menu. 14 posts came up!

Marty,
It's not in the Resources menu. Click the Resources button in the menu (without scrolling down), and a list of resource categories appears on the left side of the page. The categories are in alphabetical order. Click any category (e.g. Trip Reports) and you'll see a list of resources in that category down the center of the page. Click the title of any resource in the list.

Edit: I re-read my original post and realized how you would have been looking for Trip Reports in the Resources menu. I edited the message.

Attachments

• Screenshot-Resources list.jpg
    Screenshot-Resources list.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot resources trip reports.jpg
    Screenshot resources trip reports.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
  • screenshot trip reports list.jpg
    screenshot trip reports list.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Click on one of those threads and tell me what you see. Do you see a story? I don't.

Try the first one.

Click on one of those threads and tell me what you see. Do you see a story? I don't.

Try the first one.
Click on the title of a resource and you'll see an overview/description of that resource. Click the Download button on the right to download or view the resource file.

Attachments

• Screenshot one resource overview.jpg
    Screenshot one resource overview.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
Ohhhh, I thought you could just read it here on the forum. I'm not interested in downloading, but thanks for explaining that!

Ohhhh, I thought you could just read it here on the forum. I'm not interested in downloading, but thanks for explaining that!
You can read a number of trip reports "here on the forum" by visiting our Trip Reports, Journals & Logs forum:

Trip reports, journals, logs

But, be aware that many of them have comments by forum members interspersed with the author's report posts. Extracting them to a PDF is a way to have a report free of those superfluous comments, and a way for folks to download the file and view offline.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom