Trying to decide on Purchasing an Open Range Fifth Wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Audiacres

Husband and I are looking at purchasing a 2019 Open Range Fifth Wheel 314 RLS , Have read some Negative reviews about Open Range ,has anyone else heard the (+) or (-) about Open Range?  :

Can't help you with your question. I have a Montana. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Someone will chime in soon and should be able to help you out.

The Open Range was on our wish list 4 years ago when we first started looking at 5th wheels and, about that time, they sold out to Jayco and the quality seemed to drop for awhile. Things are very fluid in the RV industry though. We lost interest when we found floorplans and amenities in another line. Bottom line, though, is that all lines can be problematic or wonderful. If you really like their unit I wouldn't discourage you from buying.
Bob

Most of the comments you see on the Internet are negative because people love to complain but hate to compliment. It is easy to find a ton of negative comments about any company on the Internet. That is a nice looking unit. I hope you have a one ton truck to pull it with. Anything less will be a struggle.

We have a 2012 Open Range 398rls that we purchased in 2016.  We have been full timing in it for two years. It is our first RV. Like it quite well.  Have not had any major issues with it.  Built quite well.  Heats and cools well.  We have 2 a/c units.  Very comfortable and roomy.  Pulls well.  Have looked at the 314rls.  Floor plan is very similar to our 398rls.  If we decided to sell our 398 and get a different RV, would probably buy the 314rls. Some say the older Open Ranges are built better but don?t know that to be true.  There is an Open Range Owners Forum that might be more informative.  If you buy one, let me know how you like it.  I have been comparing prices on the 314rls.  Best price I have found is at Lazydays in Fl.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom