Trying to figure out what to buy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maria

Hello, my name is Maria, my husband is Jon. We live in Florida, but next summer we want to stay on the West Coast for 5 to 6 months.
Now we are looking for a 5th wheel in which we can also live year round if we wanted. Looked at  Mobile Suites, Holiday Rambler (Presidential Suite) and Carriage. Like them a lot. The dealers always say so much what we don't understand about walls and roof and A/C. So I thought: why don't I ask some folks who have experience with those RVs. They might know which one holds out the longest, as we want to retire in our new RV and then live full time in it. If someone could help us by stating what to look for or of what to be careful of. That would help a lot. Also, where do we get a good deal? We can go anywhere to buy it. Thank you for your help. Maria

!st off Welcome to the forum.  While not being a 5ver  lover, We like MH, from what I've viewed in the industry,  Holiday Rambler is very fine unit.  Not saying the others aren't, just been around friends that have the HR more so than the others.  Our neighbor here in PEM just sold his 30' HR and said if they buy another it will be an HR.  that to me is a pretty good Recommendation.  I know there are many others out their that are very good.  Others in the forum will chime in soon so good luck no matter what you choose, just get RVing.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Good luck with your search for the perfect RV. Thanks for joining us.

Looked at  Mobile Suites, Holiday Rambler (Presidential Suite) and Carriage. Like them a lot.

Those are all excellent brands and I wouldn't concern myself about salesman's babble anyway. They are generally not knowledgeable and are only trying to convince you to buy their product anyway. Any of those will serve you well.

You might also look at these brands:

Newmar RVs
New Horizons

Thank you so much for your replies! We will take all of them into consideration.
Does anyone have experience with the Doubletree Mobile Suite? Wishing all a good day! Maria

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom