tt covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the cover came 10 days early wow so I installed it and it is great so far. I can now see why at this point why it got good reviews. first big storm fri.

Any pics? How did you get it all on? 2 people or just you? I've got to do my own for now.

I've had a cover for 5 years.  I started to question the benefit of the cover and didn't use if for a couple of years.  I'm back to using it now since my neighbors pine tree creates such a shower of needles.

I read a suggestion on this forum a few years ago that has worked great.  Buy a large wheeled trashcan with a tight fitting lid.  When it's time to remove the cover undo all the straps and cinch cords.  From the roof of the trailer pull this sides of the cover onto the roof and begin folding the cover lengthwise into the center of the roof.  You will end up with a folded cover about 3 foot wide running the length of the trailer.  Now move the to ground and position the trashcan at the front of the trailer.  Pull the cover off and stuff it into the trashcan as you do so.  Reinstalling is just the reverse.  Place the cinch cord that is attached to the back end of the cover (it should be at the top portion of your trashcan) so that you can reach it from the roof of the trailer.  From the roof, begin pulling on the cord and the cover pays out from the trashcan as you pull it down the length of the roof from front to back.

just flew into syr. ny. today for some work for a week, great idea on the can it took 25 min to install first time putting one on. 8ft step ladder in the front and rv ladder in the back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom