TT wreck in my area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IBTripping

a truck that is sitting on a runway at an airport: The north center and right lanes are closed.
a van parked on the side of a road: Varina Enon crash

Coming home yesterday AM from a Medical exam (The test was very boring, two meanings of that word apply.... Boring as in "Nothing of medical interest found" is a very good boring by the way but I told them my risk of colon cancer ... well if it was any lower it'd be negative. Perhaps now they will believe me, Not the first time I knew me better than the doctors).

I had just established a 3-second gap when someone cut in between me and the steel hauler... about 1 car length off the back of the semi,, at 65MPH I dropped to 4 seconds just in case.

Watching a stove (Gas range) in the road via remote camers
Cars would come down in the same (2nd) land two or three at a time all right on each other's bumper. The first car would change lane at the last second and the rest of 'em.. Undies.

Finally 3 cars and a pick up
The first car. Last second lane change
Second car: Undies
I'm fairly sure #3 kissed bumpers with #2 (nobody ever made a report)
As for the pick up....
Well I called country roads back and tole them to re-schedule the debris pickup up for the morning. and the new location (About a quarter mile farther down the road)
"did the troopers get there and move it?" No
"Did some nice citizen stop and move it?" No, he did not stop.

That pickup place kicked that stove down the road and onto the sholder.. at about 70 MPH.

No report was ever made.

Propane tanks on ground, and the pickup was carrying an auxiliary fuel tank. It could have been a lot worse.

The Logo / Decal on the TT (Pic #1) says it all.

If a Picture is worth a 1000s words,..

I would have been sure to add all the four letter ones I knew had i been driving the Pick Up hauling the TT.
JD

I was driving home in Pahrump yesterday when the gardening pickup ahead of me drifted left, went off the road at about 45 MPH and careened into a grove of trees. Truck was totalled, driver trapped inside until firefighters with the Jaws of Life arrived to cut him out. He was flown to a Las Vegas trauma center. Theory is the driver blacked out but I wasn't able to confirm that in my witness statement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom