TV for my Fifth Wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThirdCoastStroker

Can anyone tell me from the pic what size TV i could fit up there? I know I will need some velcro straps to hold it still but I would like to go pick up a tv for the trailer tonight and my trailer is 45 miles away with no one to measure for me.  I wanted to pick one up for our trip this weekend.  It is the space on the right with the 5 wallplates in a row.

Attachments

• F80821974.jpg
    F80821974.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 31
15" would certainly work.  Maybe a little bigger but there seems to be no room if you buy a little too big.  How about where the picture is?  get a bigger one that hangs on the wall.. Will you be able to see the smaller one from where you want to view it?  Or buy a small one and if it doesn't work for viewing from the living room, buy bigger and move the small one to the bedroom.

If you mount it on the wall, won't it interfere with the slide when it is extended/retracted?

It is opposite the slide, also I measured my comp monitor and it is 18" and from memory that is plenty small to fit there so I am going to pick up a 19" tv and some Velcro, there are no spots to wall mount it

Looks like the wall is slightly smaller than the door, so 19" to 24" should work. When I swapped out the old tv for a flat screen in the old 5'er there really wasn't a good way to velcro it down so I just unhooked it and layed it on the bed when traveling.

Back
Top Bottom