TV removal from 2017 Jayco 27RB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVRobert

HI everyone, I hope everyone is having better weather than we are in Alberta Canada. We bought a new 2017 Jayco 27RB with a center entertainment center. The TV is securely fastened into the recess of the entertainment center and I cannot see behind it. Wondering if there is a way to release it to move it to another area or to extend or pivot it. as I said it is recessed but I can get my hand part way i around the edges but cannot see behind. I am over an hour from the dealer. I was hoping someone may know if there is a release mechanism or some way to remove or release the TV. Thanks in advance.

Our tv is on a pullout/swivel held in travel position with a bungee that can be unhooked/hooked by reaching my hand around the edge.  The joints in the pullout/swivel are tight. I had to use a good deal of force to move it. This was not covered in the walk-through and I did not realize this was possible for over a year!  Makes much more sense now considering our floor plan!  We don't use the tv much but was watching with the bungee vertically across the screen. I was a newbie. The site has been great. I check new posts a every day for new, helpful information. Maybe your setup is similar. I did discover this using video with my phone to see the backside.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom