Ultra light travel trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Generally I don't respond to first timers about ultra light trailers,, usually the next statement is " I wanna full time in Montana" or something similar..>>>Dan

Thank you Dan for your reply. We aren’t first timers. We’ve had pop up campers, a Class C, and a fifth wheel. We don’t need a large recreational vehicle and are looking for a shorter trailer that’s less to haul. We aren’t going to be full timers. We like to camp in Florida State Parks in the winter, and would go out west in the summer. Just looking for feedback about that particular make and model. I agree with the person who said it’s important to buy from a dealer with a good reputation for service. Thanks.

Thank you Dan for your reply. We aren’t first timers. We’ve had pop up campers, a Class C, and a fifth wheel. We don’t need a large recreational vehicle and are looking for a shorter trailer that’s less to haul. We aren’t going to be full timers. We like to camp in Florida State Parks in the winter, and would go out west in the summer. Just looking for feedback about that particular make and model. I agree with the person who said it’s important to buy from a dealer with a good reputation for service. Thanks.
Please share with us all when you find that dealer. ;<} I have not heard of the camper. There are tons of campers using the Ultra lite and liteweight to their brand names. Of course they either scrimp on materials for the size or forgo a lot of conveniences inside for a comparable one from another brand.

Back
Top Bottom