Unbelievable! I will try to post a pic.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FX

You will not want to be behind this on the road!
Yesterday, I saw a picture of a 27,000 lb, 4 axle, 5 slide, 5th wheel......hooked up to a 1991 GMC 2500!
The bottom of the front of the 5th wheel was actually slightly touching the top of the trailer bed.  The back end of the truck was completely bottomed out and the tires rims were almost touching pavement. 
Oh, almost forgot.  2 of the slides on the drivers side were out!  They were jammed and the owner could not get them in.  They were moving this monster from an old junkyard to a trailer park about 3 miles away.
I have never posted pictures but will give it a shot.

Attachments

• monster1.jpg
    monster1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 201
  • monster2.jpg
    monster2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 171
If you're unsure how to post a photo, click here for instructions.

Tom - I tried and it came back "your file is too big.  Max is 256 kb"  What am I doing wrong?

You need to resize the photo so the resulting file size is less than 256Kb.

You need to resize the image file to less than 256KB. ?If you have Windows XP, I believe the right click context menu has a Resize Picture item.

To get a tool that makes it easy to resize pictures for posting go to:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx . On the right side of the page about 3/4 down is a download titled image resizer.  Download the image resizer and install.  When installed post a message and do like you did when you got the message advising the file was to big but this time when you browse the files highlight the file you want to post then right click and select small medium or large you will then get an additional file option with the same title except it will also include the word small, medium, or large.  Click on that and you should be able to upload the photo.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Ron, I wasn't sure if it was a powertoys tool or not.

FX, if you are still having problems then feel free to email it to me and I will return it to you all set for the right size. I really wanna see this monstrosity!

FX, the photos are attached to your original message. Sorry it took me a while to get to them; I was a little busy today.

Take note of the discussion re Windows PowerToys; You'll need to be able to resize the photo of your big fish!

Monster doesn't begin to describe the inequity between tower and towee  ;D

Bet his transmission was in need of a service by the time he got it to the resting place.

Thanks Tom for posting those.  Almost forgot to mention, there were no brakes or lights hooked up either.
The sound that poor engine made was just not normal.

Back
Top Bottom