Unbelievable motor homes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RREngr

We attended the RV show at the Pomona, Ca. Fairplex this past weekend.  I thought we had looked at allot of motorhomes before we settled on the one we bought.  However, it was amazing to see all the makes and models at the show.  There truly is something for everyone. It was really fun to browse and see all the options.  We walked through some of the big Monaco's--talk about a mansion on wheels!  Tiled floors, granite countertops, beautiful wood, huge slide out storage spaces!  Anyone able to own one of those is truly blessed! Did it make me feel deprived?  Not at all, I am so thrilled to have a motorhome after all these years and look forward to many happy adventures.  What are some of the coolest features you have seen on motorhomes?  Kay

Hi Jim,  Your reply made me laugh!  In my case, that would positively be the right word.  Makes me think of the commercial on TV where the guy says "I'm in debt up to my eyeballs!"  Ha ha  Kay

Hi Kay,

It's amazing how many people think those of us that own motor coaches are rich. They don't realize where our money went! ;D

Back
Top Bottom