Unbelievable Showerhead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tommyvasquez

Sorry if someone already mentioned this, but two months ago, I purchased an Oxygenics showerhead from Bed Bath & Beyond because it said it would work in RVs, give an unbelievable strong shower, and still conserve water.  I was hesistant to believe these facts, but I'd be a monkey's uncle if it wasn't the truth.  Just a tip for those out there with horrible showers, check it out!!! 

Tommy

I could have sworn that I read about the Oxygenics shower head on this forum during the last few days.  In fact, it was after reading about it that I decided to buy one and give it a try.

I wanted to post that I found the installation a snap and that the shower head performs as advertised, turning a medium low water pressure into a strong flow (with a lower volume), but my search of the forum using "oxygenics shower head" turned up only this response, so here it is.

Don

I too have one and I love it !!

I got mine at Camping World though. Every once in a while they put them on sale so I picked one up. It's AWESOME !!

I discovered the oxygenics shower heads at a KOA in Red Lodge Montana....I am blind as a bat without my contacts, but it was such a great shower that I went back later and asked the manager about what brand it was. Bought 2 for my parents whose old house has restricted pipes, and 2 for my house and surely am glad to know that they can be used in an RV.....I will order one asap! Best price I found on line 3 years ago was about 15 dollars.

There seems to be quite a few models of Oxygenics showerheads.  Which specific model numbers are best with RVs?

I ordered my oxygenics directly from the manufacturer. The website http://www.oxygenics.com/showers.html has all of the showerheads that they make as well as the prices.

gmsboss1 said:
I could have sworn that I read about the Oxygenics shower head on this forum during the last few days.  In fact, it was after reading about it that I decided to buy one and give it a try.

I wanted to post that I found the installation a snap and that the shower head performs as advertised, turning a medium low water pressure into a strong flow (with a lower volume), but my search of the forum using "oxygenics shower head" turned up only this response, so here it is.

Don

I talked about it many months ago.  I liked the one I bought for the RV so much, I purchased the home version for our home shower, too.  I think Pancake Bill bought one at the time, too.  Unfortunately, the current forum search routine won't pick up old posts.

[quote author=KodiakRV]... the current forum search routine won't pick up old posts.[/quote]

Here you go Frank; I suspect you were looking for this message.

Found it using the current forum search feature  ;)

Thanks, Tom!  :-[

If time flies when you're having fun, then I guess a "many months" = 16.  :D

Don,

I simply used 'shower head' without the quotes.

Yes, I bought one at that time, still love it.  Only complaint I have is the twist ring to turn off.  Hard to grip with soapy hands.  Be nice to have better leverage. 

I bought an <a href="http://www.showerfilterstore.com">oxygenics</a> head with a filter attached to it to remove the chlorine from showerfilterstore.com and I love it. The pressure is great and it got rid of my dry skin.

Nobody disputes that it is a great device, however there is a serious design error.  The ring that connects the wand holder to the water pipe ( where original shower head was removed) is made of plastic.  It the shower head/wand is left in the holder for a conventional shower it droops like a wet noodle.  The natural reaction is to tighten the ring........ but being plastic it breaks. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom