Up Graded To Bigger Travel Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IBTripping

After living several years full time in a 23 foot TT without a slide, I upgraded to a 2004 Terry Quantum trailer. It is only 24 feet, but has a huge slide out and a queen bed. Quality materials inside with hardwood floors. Roomy, roomy, roomy for the dog and me. Roof was recently caulked and has new tires. Only problem is, even with a queen size bed, my dog still takes up most of the bed leaving me just a sliver on the side. :DIMG_20221017_173535919_HDR.jpg

Congrats, although they really need to change the description of "walk-around queen" to "shuffle-around queen" unless walking like a crab is one's normal method of locomotion.
Bed making takes some contortions but, still much preferable to the "climb-over-spouse" or "climb-over-dog" wall beds.
Hope it gives you many years of enjoyment. Those slides are a life changer.

Congrats on purchasing your new camper.

Your dog is very, very lucky now! He has a bigger bed and can now truly stretch out! You are such a good daddy!

Too bad though you didn't get bunk beds! He'd have the bottom one and he'd have a hard time getting in the top one with you!

Very nice. Yep, the bigger the bed, the bigger the dog seems to get. They can find the most interesting ways to stretch their body out and take up all the room. It would be funny if didn't lose so much sleep!! Anyway, congratulations. It's a great looking trailer.

You need a smaller dog or your dog needs a smaller person! :D
That's now how it works, Kirk. My 12lb chihuahua mix used to share the bed with the wife and I, and I never had enough room. Now that it's just the dog and I, I still don't have enough room in the same bed.
The other thing that happens is that if the dog chooses to lay on the outside of the covers, his 12lb weight magnifies approximately 300% so you can't re-position the covers if you want to.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom