UT Interstate Exit #'s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JJBrossard

Hi RV Forum Members,

Can one of you tell me if UT Interstate Exit Numbers have changed in the last few years?

Happy RVing, Jim/WA:)

Jim, I am sure they have in the last two or three years.  We do a couple of truck shows down there and I remember a friend of ours exit number changed and we had one heck of a time....that was just north of Salt Lake.  Unsure if it was the whole state or just the Greater Salt lake area.

Griff

I understand there have been changes in the exit numbers in UT reportably due to changes in the highway routes causing differences.  I hope Phil will jump in here since he probably has the facts.

JJBrossard said:
Can one of you tell me if UT Interstate Exit Numbers have changed in the last few years?

Yes, the numbers changed last year.  The new numbers in the Salt Lake City area are 3 miles less now than they used to be.  The problem came because the freeway in populated areas was completed before the less populated areas.  When the freeway was finally completed the road was shorter.

Phil

JJBrossard said:
Hi RV Forum Members,

Happy RVing, Jim/WA:)

UT has corrected the numbers on both I-80 and I-70 to fix paast errors and new constrution i.e.  it is not solely related to the new SLC I-80/I-15 layout.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom