Utah Fry Sauce?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim, trust me, you're not missing out on anything. Fry Sauce is nasty stuff...unless you're a Thousand Island fan. I think they have iit at Burger King. Me, I prefer mixing ketchup and mustard for dipping french fries.

Your right about that Wendy.  I worked at Don Carlos Drive in in the 50/s I never did like that stuff.  Problem is they seemed to figure everybody would love it and they put on unless requested not to.  I never  imagined that stuff would become the subject of a newspaper article.

While living in the Netherlands (Holland) the fast food there was french fries with mayonaise. Very good ,not like the mayo we have but a slightly different taste. You could also get different sauces like a peanut sauce etc...  :p ;D

Ron said:
Your right about that Wendy.  I worked at Don Carlos Drive in in the 50/s I never did like that stuff.  Problem is they seemed to figure everybody would love it and they put on unless requested not to.  I never  imagined that stuff would become the subject of a newspaper article.

Strange, I lived there for 6 years and never heard anyone mention it -good or bad

blueblood said:
Strange, I lived there for 6 years and never heard anyone mention it -good or bad

Which pretty much says that you never ate at an Arctic Circle.

I hope you didn't miss out on the Green Jello while you lived here.  ;D

PhilB

Wendy?????????????????
Catsup and mustard on fries???????????????  You really have to get to the Ottawa Valley in Ontario and have poutine.  Now, that is food to die for.  yum, yum.
Leo

Phil said:
Which pretty much says that you never ate at an Arctic Circle.

I hope you didn't miss out on the Green Jello while you lived here.  ;D

PhilB

Green Jello ??????? well, when I come back this summer to visit my children and grandchildren it seems I have some new culinary experiiences to look forward to  ;D

carbuff34 said:
You really have to get to the Ottawa Valley in Ontario and have poutine.  Now, that is food to die for.  yum, yum.

Leo

After seeing poutine on the menu in so many restaurants last summer in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland, we finally tried it once. :-\ Never again, sorry.

carbuff34 said:
Wendy?????????????????
Catsup and mustard on fries???????????????   You really have to get to the Ottawa Valley in Ontario and have poutine.  Now, that is food to die for.  yum, yum.
Leo

What the heck is poutine??

BernieD,
I just read your comment.  The poutine has to be from the Ottawa valley area, other wise, I agree with you, especally that stuff the chains tried to sell people.
Leo

Poutine is  a concoction of fries and gravy with cheeze curds mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom