Vacuum recommendations, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow Russ!  Really sounds cool!  Thanks very much for the report.

I am something of an electronic freak and have power cords lying around a lot of areas on the floor.  What does it do when it encounters a power cord?

Haven't stopped by in a while and don't mean to move an 'older' thread back up top but...

...have the Dirt Devil central installed...not impressed...at all.

Use dad's Dyson every time we stop by and have been looking for a way to mount the new hand-held Dyson (msrp $149.99) in place of the Dirt Devil.  The hand-held Dyson, if anything like the upright, has to do better than the Dirt Devil central vac.

I bought a Monster Hepa Stick from Walmart, $50.  It's not cordless, so I don't have to find a permanent spot where it can stay charged.  It's definately no Electrolux or Oreck, but for a small vac it does a decent job.  It works like an upright, but things detatch so it can work like a canister vac with a shoulder strap.  It's small enough to clean the carpet in the driver's area and does a nice job under the pedals.  I used it to clean after a 5-day hunting trip where DH and DGS had tracked in lots of dirt and stuff.  If only men could wipe their feet and/or remove their shoes... 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skidsteerpilot
Back
Top Bottom