Visiting the new Rock music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edjunior

So in this thread, Revisiting Full Classic Rock Albums, we took a look at our old favorites from the 60's and 70's. But I am curious what kind of new "favorites" people are listening to. I don't much care for a lot of the newer rock, but occasionally there are some gems. I'll get it started with Rival Sons. I'm still a little mixed on them, because the lead singer has a screaming voice, but it does what it is supposed to do. Sing that rock and roll. They have some really good stuff. Check them out, and let me know what kind of new rock you have found that you like.

Rival Sons

I was going to offer up some Pearl Jam, but forgot they too are Yesterday's, 90s news.

I like some of their stuff. I like Eddie Vedder's voice.

Why Not?.... Know it is not a great start to the thread.. Oh Well.

My all time favorite album is Sgt Pepper. In second place is Strange Beautiful Music from 2003 by Joe Satriani. Joe is a shredder but there is not much shredding on this album. Instead there is 16 great songs. My favorite of the group is Mind Storm. Very descriptive title. I have a surround sound version of the album and this song is like being surrounded by an orchestra of guitars.

Back
Top Bottom