Visor Extensions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zwalt

Does anyone have any recommendations for visor extensions and where to get them?

I'm using an Allegro 34WA and the sun visors are not low enought to block late day/ early morning sun.

Hi Zwalt,

I don't know of any visor extensions but I have the green acrylic visors with the arm that allows you to move them in virtually any position you need. I love them. Not sure where you might find them but it's worth the search.

Jim,

Thanks for the information.? We saw some like you describe and were considering them.

By the way, you were the one to show us the features of our new RV on May 4th.? We appreciate the time and information that you provided.

I mentioned that we would be checking the RVForum as you suggested and it has been very helpful.

Thanks again,

Walt and Gigi

Hi Walt & Gigi,

Welcome to the forum!!! I'm really happy to see you decided to check in. You will find a great bunch of people here and lots of good info. Hope all is going well with your new coach. I enjoyed showing you the coach. It's fun to meet new RVers and send them down the road. :)

Sure hasn't been the best weather lately. If you have any other questions be sure to ask.

Zwalt said:
Jim,

Thanks for the information.? We saw some like you describe and were considering them.

By the way, you were the one to show us the features of our new RV on May 4th.? We appreciate the time and information that you provided.

I mentioned that we would be checking the RVForum as you suggested and it has been very helpful.

Thanks again,

Walt and Gigi

Welcome to the RV Forum Walt and Gigi. You probably don't realize how lucky you are to have had Jim show you the features of your new RV.  Not everybody gets the benefit of having a Knowledgeable and dedicated person do the walk through with them. 

Ron said:
Welcome to the RV Forum Walt and Gigi. You probably don't realize how lucky you are to have had Jim show you the features of your new RV.  Not everybody gets the benefit of having a Knowledgeable and dedicated person do the walk through with them. 

Ron,

Much of that knowledge has come from this forum. :) Thanks for the kind words. I sure do enjoy showing people their new rig. Sure wish the sun would come out. My toes are starting to grow webs!! Hooking up trailers in this weather is not fun. That's why I really like motor homes. ;D ;D

I second the recomendation for Rosen. They are very maneuverable.

Also, check out the electric shades that drop straight down. I now use this all the time and only use the Rosen to block early morning sun to the left of drop down.

We have Rosens as well and they are great. At QZ Sue showed up with a  2'W X10"H strip of UV window protector with two suction cups in the upper corners.

She loves it! Sticks it up on the front or side window when the sun is irritatiing  her and doesn't have to move it around as you do with the Rosen if the road is winding.  You could make one very simply but she paid $10.00 for hers that has paid for itself already.

Jeff /Washington said:
At QZ Sue showed up with a  2'W X10"H strip of UV window protector with two suction cups in the upper corners.

That's definitely a HFWPOH for me Jeff. Chris complains about the sun coming between the right and left shades and I've been trying to find way to install a center shade to fill the gap. I even had the Monaco folks look at it while we were at Pomona and they couldn't figure out a way to hang a shade there  ???

Tom said:
That's definitely a HFWPOH for me Jeff. Chris complains about the sun coming between the right and left shades and I've been trying to find way to install a center shade to fill the gap. I even had the Monaco folks look at it while we were at Pomona and they couldn't figure out a way to hang a shade there  ???

Tom:

Here's the one Sue purchased:

http://www.rvquickshades.com/catalog/item/1952941/1390786.htm

Back
Top Bottom