Voices from the Past

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Today I received a phone call on my cell. The voice was asking if they could interest me in buying something. Since my ears don't work well sometimes I said no. When the voice again asked about buying something else I hung up. The phone rang again and I turned it off. Being curious I checked for a voice mail. Sure enough, there was one. To my chagrin it was Terry Nathan!!! They had arrived in Houston on their around the world cruise and he was trying to contact me. Just as I was about to call him the phone rang again. They are doing fine and will only be there for a couple of days.

During our conversation he mentioned that John Maguire was working at KSC!! I called John after we hung up. He was about two miles from where we were at the moment. We met at a pizza place where he and his co-worker were having lunch. It was good to see him again. He hasn't changed one bit. We're hoping to see him again tomorrow when he finishes his job at the Air Force Station at Cape Canaveral. It has been at least two years since we have seen John.You just never know when forum framily will show up!!!!

Say hi to John for us and tell him we have a space here in QZ for him :)

Back
Top Bottom