Voyager Black and White TV Camera Monitor Issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bw60sw61

Own 2008 Fleetwood Bounder 32W. Has original Voyager monitor and camera. Cable was replaced 6 year ago. All of a sudden the B&W monitor scrolls will not stop. Has anyone found a suitable replacement that fits in place of this unit?

Ours did the same in our 2005 Winnebago, fortunately, we were passing through Forest City, Iowa the next day, so we stopped at Lichtcinn RV are were able to buy a replacement unit, but it was not the same as the original, but it fit nicely. I cant recall the brand, and I am not at the RV at this time.

Colaw Salvage in Joplin, Mo has several dozen of the big b&w monitors of various brands on the shelf. At least they did a couple of years back.

Ours did the same in our 2005 Winnebago, fortunately, we were passing through Forest City, Iowa the next day, so we stopped at Lichtcinn RV are were able to buy a replacement unit, but it was not the same as the original, but it fit nicely. I cant recall the brand, and I am not at the RV at this time.
I never heard of them. I did find them online & completed an email parts request.

Colaw Salvage in Joplin, Mo has several dozen of the big b&w monitors of various brands on the shelf. At least they did a couple of years back.
I never heard of them. I did find them online & completed an email parts request.

The problem you're going to run into is the 4 pin connector on the back of the monitor is no longer the standard video plug. Getting from there to here with whatever monitor replacement you decide on will likely be more of a challenge than the monitor itself. I've found a few adapters but it seems they never adapt exactly what you need so my take on it will be to lop the end off and terminate it directly. This applies to the camera end too. So I have both a newer monitor and color camera, waiting for the day I have nothing else to do but spend some quality time with a soldering iron and heatshrink to swap everything out.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

My 2007 Winnebago View had a b&w camera and a color monitor. I didn't know the monitor was color until I changed the camera on the rear for an identical looking, color wide angle camera and the screen came up in color.

Charles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom