Wall mirror solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cuts_up

DH was complaining about a mirror on the wall near the dinette.  When he drives at night he can see the reflection of headlights from that mirror in his rearview mirror.  Personally, the inside rearview mirror seems unnecessary to me, but that's just me.  He told me I needed to cover the wall mirror or he would take it down.  I like the mirror where it is.  I found some Command Strips that will hold a pillowcase over the mirror when we are moving.  Everybody's happy now.

I use my rearview mirror to make sure my tow car is still there.  It has a roof rack with a bike rack on that.  I can just see the top of the bike rack.  Reassuring.

--pat

I now use the Rear view mirror to check if the Boss is inside the Coach.  Other than that it's absolutely useless.  The mirrors on the walls is a huge distraction for the driver and should be banded.

Shayne:  You mention checking for the boss.  I do the same.  My boss is usually sleeping in her cat tree or on a chair, unless she's under the couch.

--pat

I my case the Boss isn't our dog  But If I'm inside I know she is,  The Boss is the Spouse Cause she holds the purse strings.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom