WANTED: Thousand Trails Membership

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the one I have for sale at "Campgrounds for sale" is a basic National membership but you can upgrade it after you buy it. 2 weeks in one out TT only but the upgrades get you more time and more campgrounds
This is the E-dress for my broker [email protected]

Oh, why am I selling (you mighty want to know that) I no longer have the Motor home it was declared a total loss after a semi nicked it wile parked and I have medical issues that suggest only short trips and a much smaller RV If I even get another.

Generally we lock Classifieds threads since discussion can detract from a seller's intent, but since @TexSinbad is a prospective buyer (and did not post any contact info) I'll leave this open for awhile longer to allow potential sellers to respond.

Newbie here looking to buy a Thousand Trails Membership--Elite or higher.

Thanks
I have a Thousands Trails membership for sale it's a Leisure Time Charter Plus asI have sold my MotorHome Health reasons You can update it cheaper then buying a new one

I have a regular membership (TT only 2 weeks in 2 out) I can ask the broker to give you a good price (Hold on for the broker) I want to get rid of it since I no longer have an RV. 352 410 4983 Campground membership resale.. You can buy my membership (I think she's asking 200-2500 (Then upgrade I can ask her to discount. mention number 290500308 Dues are paid till Januaruy by the way

There is only 1 resort in Canada and that's in British Columbia

We bought a new rv in March and Thor sent a 1 year membership i think it was, all the campgrounds are in the states so i threw it out with a nasty reply ( im in canada and the border is closed )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom