Warranty Experts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueblood

One of the listers on our motorhome site is asking about Warranty Experts which is not my question per se. He says he's been told by others to not consider a "tire guard" policy they offer. Does any one have any further input or information on this particular offering?

Got me on that one. Have had Warranty Experts thru DAve Gardner on the last 2 MH's and that subject has never been approached. Not famiiar in the least-Sorry 

Tire Guard is a combination of a limited road service and tire warranty.  It covers roadside tire repairs as well as the actual cost of repair/replacement of the tire itself.  As to whether it is a good deal, I guess it is a matter of personal needs/preference and of course the cost of the coverage.  If you already have an RV road service (e.g. Coach-Net) that covers all roadside emergencies, then you don't need Tire Guard for that purpose (Tire Guard covers only tire related problems).  If you are worried about the potential cost of tire failures and perhaps the frequency of such failures, then maybe the tire coverage is an OK thing.

Personally, I omitted that sort of coverage.

RV Roamer said:
Tire Guard is a combination of a limited road service and tire warranty.? It covers roadside tire repairs as well as the actual cost of repair/replacement of the tire itself.? As to whether it is a good deal, I guess it is a matter of personal needs/preference and of course the cost of the coverage.? If you already have an RV road service (e.g. Coach-Net) that covers all roadside emergencies, then you don't need Tire Guard for that purpose (Tire Guard covers only tire related problems).? If you are worried about the potential cost of tire failures and perhaps the frequency of such failures, then maybe the tire coverage is an OK thing.

Personally, I omitted that sort of coverage.

Thanks

Thanks for the explaination Gary, Dave referred to it and just towing policy and Tire Guard label wan't used.  I have it with State Farm along with my policy,.

Back
Top Bottom