Washer and Dryer Installation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crawforo

Our Terry Quantum AX6 is equipped for a washer and dryer, and we plan to purchase one.  Should we get
vented or not vented?  There is a vent on the outside of the unit.  Any suggestions?  The Splendide seems to
have a corner on the market.

Thanks, Roberta

crawforo said:
Our Terry Quantum AX6 is equipped for a washer and dryer, and we plan to purchase one.? Should we get
vented or not vented?? There is a vent on the outside of the unit.? Any suggestions?? The Splendide seems to

Thanks, Roberta

Roberta,

Go with the VENTED! Don't even consider the non-vented. The non-vented uses lots and lots of water to operate. We have a non-vented one and wouldn't get another one. But we wouldn't be without a washer and dryer.

My Intruder is also equipped for washer/dryer, however I do have a suggestion, Look at the capacity of both your hot water heater and the washer/dryer.  You may change your mind

Roberta,

There is no question...get ?vented. ?Don't even consider non vented because they are not as efficient and create problems with plumbing and their usage when the proper drain connections are not available. ? Some RV manufacturers have even changed out non vented to vented for people who were disillusioned by the lack of efficiency of non vented.

Based on all reports we have heard, save yourself lots of grief.

crawforo said:
Our Terry Quantum AX6 is equipped for a washer and dryer, and we plan to purchase one.? Should we get
vented or not vented?? There is a vent on the outside of the unit.? Any suggestions?? The Splendide seems to

Thanks, Roberta

Don't even consider a non-vented washer dryer unless you like grief.  The Vented is the only logical way to go.

kkolbus said:
I prefer to line-dry my stuff outside anyway.

Ah, now I know who's underwear was hanging out to dry at Qz.

Back
Top Bottom