Water Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

errolcw

We have an ARC water filter system on the cold water faucet in the kitchen sink.  The bracket has rust on it and it obviously previously had a leak.  Any ideas on where to purchase just a new bracket and not a whole new system?

errolcw said:
We have an ARC water filter system on the cold water faucet in the kitchen sink.  The bracket has rust on it and it obviously previously had a leak.  Any ideas on where to purchase just a new bracket and not a whole new system?

Not sure where to purchase a bracket other than the manufacturer but perhaps it can be removed, cleaned and painted.

Thanks for the suggestion.  This is a whole new learning process with the Class A

Sorry, I haven't heard of the ARC brand, nor can I find any refrence to it on the internet.  Is their a manufacturer's name anywhere?

If it is a typical faucet-mounted filter system, an entire new one isn't expensive. Sears has the PUR PLUS system for only $29.95

errolcw said:
I made a mistake on the brand of the water filter it is ADC
errol

Errol

Is ADC the brand or the type of filtration used by the filter? For some reason, ADC sounds like the filtration.

I think Bernie is right - ADC is probably the filter technology.  Everpure makes a system that uses an "ADC filter".  See http://www.everpure.com/catalog/recreational-copy.asp?type=Tab3&sub=hr2

Repair parts for Everpure filtering systems should be available. Email or call them for a dealer near you. Contact info is on the Everpure web site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom