WAY too much beer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stopped drinking a lot of beer about 15 or so years ago. I get bloated quick and basically can't get drink on the stuff. Oh, yeah. I only drink for effect. No social drinking for me - LOL...

I will drink one beer if it's ice cold and the temps are high. Nothing like that first beer...

So let's talk Vodka. When the heck di they go crazy flavoring it? At my brother's house one year for Turkey day and we had a game night. Took my niece to the store to get alcohol and all she wanted was chocolate, strawberry and mocha frappe flavored vodkas - No thanks. I need my alcohol to taste like alcohol so I know I am doing bad stuff to myself - LOL...

I got a small bottle of Chivas and was quite happy thank you.

Nothing makes a person enjoy a decent craft beer after breaking my beer virginity with Blitz Beer, RIP. And nothing like waking up with the Blitz S---TS.

When we are on the road craft breweries are something we search out. Stopped counting after 500, as "Bubba" says when asked what kind of beer do you like, "an open one" kind of says it all for me. :ROFLMAO: :love:;)

Wife and I enjoy a nicely crafted beer while on the road. She likes IPA's, me a lager or Porter. We always ask about the locally crafted brews. We only have one each so even if we don't love it, it'll still go down. Support the locals wherever you go is our mantra. Sometimes you'll find exceptional beer in the most unexpected of places. Big part of the fun of rv'ing ,for us, is experiencing local foods and beers.

Support the locals wherever you go is our mantra.
(y) DItto with restaurants and such. Maybe a chain every now and then when you need a quick grab-n-go but part of the adventure of traveling is finding those memorable local establishments. Not all winners of course, but worth the search.

Hmmm... more math:
# of breweries X average number of offerings per brewery = a helluva lot of of beer!

The sheer volume of 8,700+ breweries operating in the USA creates an incredible level of competition, and with 1,200 more breweries “in planning”, the demand is ever-increasing. The competition is not only mounting from within the beer industry either, but also the massive surge of new alcoholic canned beverages. Hard seltzer, tea, soda, cider, spritzers, wine, THC, and ready-to-drink cocktails are providing an overwhelming amount of choice to the consumer, sub-dividing tastes and creating new preferences, all of which means marketing individual brands is more difficult than ever.

https://www.craftbrewingbusiness.com/featured/three-craft-beer-industry-trends-heading-into-2022/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom