We are new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hgentry

This is Herb and Nellie Gentry

We recently bought our first RV...a 2001 Monaco knight 25' Diesel Pusher.? We live in Surprise, Arizona.? I talked with an RV'er from Dawson Creek, Alaska who told me about this website.

I hope to find all the answers to my questions here.

Hi Herb and Nellie. Welcome to our forum. Feel free to look around, ask questions, or join in any of the discussions.

hgentry said:

We recently bought our first RV...a 2001 Monaco knight 25' Diesel Pusher.  We live in Surprise, Arizona.  I talked with an RV'er from Dawson Creek, Alaska who told me about this website.

Welcome Herb, It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. Glad you found the forum.

Howdy, Herb and Nellie.
Welcome aboard to the friendliest RV Forum in cyperspace. Glad that you are here!!  I didn't know that Monaco produced a 25' diesel pusher. Hmmm. I think that I shall check it out on the Monaco web site.

Regards,
Jack and Liz

hgentry said:

We recently bought our first RV...a 2001 Monaco knight 25' Diesel Pusher.? We live in Surprise, Arizona.? I talked with an RV'er from Dawson Creek, Alaska who told me about this website.

Hi Herb and Nellie,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Any chance you would be able to join us at the RV Forum rally south of Quartzsite this month?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom