We just upgraded!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teofff

Just traded my 30' 5th wheel and truck for a 2001 Monaco 40' Dynasty Diesel with tag axle...realllllllly big upgrade.  We have been Rv'ing for 30 years, and always wanted a MH, now that I am retired it was time.....any advice on the best tow bar for the dingy????

Shayne

Congrats on the upgrade  and being a tag axle owner myself, you sure are going to love the stability of the tag.  With a tow behind it is fabulous on winding roads, and what a pleasure to drive.  Drives like a baby buggy.  That's JMHO and something I really believe in.  You might lose a bit of storage but the stability is worth it.  Good luck and Happy Rving.

Tom

Administrator
Roadmaster and Blue Ox are both good brands of tow bar. They both offer several models, each designed for towing up to some maximum weight. They also both offer "all terrain" versions of their tow bars, which makes it a little easier to disconnect in the event that there's pressure on the bar due to uneven ground.

Before buying, be sure they have a baseplate for your make/model of car.

Edit: Just noticed that you received replies to this question in another topic here.

Top Bottom