We Leave Tomorrow for Houston, TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackliz

Howdy, Framily.
We leave tomorrow to drive to Houston, TX. We are taking Jack's van and will probably on the road for about 2.5 days. When we find out what the heart surgeon wants to do to me, we'll let y'all know.  :) 

I have a good thought to share with you:

Never stand afar and view with fear and trembling that which lies in your way. Face it boldly and see how very small it is, after all.

Enjoyed it,
Liz

Our very best wishes Liz. We'll be thinking of you.

Tom & Chris

Jackliz said:
Howdy, Framily.

Never stand afar and view with fear and trembling that which lies in your way. Face it boldly and see how very small it is, after all.

Enjoyed it,
Liz
    I concur completely.  Best wishes and love.

Ron and Shirley

You have our wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

Liz & Jack -

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Make it a safe trip to Houston.

--  Ray & Ladonna  --

Jackliz said:
We leave tomorrow to drive to Houston, TX. We are taking Jack's van and will probably on the road for about 2.5 days. When we find out what the heart surgeon wants to do to me, we'll let y'all know.? :)? Liz

We're thinking good thoughts and sending good vibes your way.? Keep us posted on the news.

Betty and Terry

We haven't met, Liz, but my wife, Peg, and I will be thinking of you and holding you in our prayers.

Doug

Howdy, Framily.

We arrived in Houston, Sunday around 6 PM tired but happy to be home in Texas. We will be staying at a Residence Inn fairly close to the Texas Medical Center, a BIG campus. Boy, Houston sure has changed since we have been here. The Reliant Superdome is ENORMOUS!! We can look down Main Street and see it.  We ate Texas bar-b-q last evening, brisket, pinto beans and cole slaw. Yummmm.

We are settling into our mini-apartment. It has a full kitchen, LR/BR combo, bathroom, etc. FREE internet hookup!! Substantial free hot breakfast  every morning and M-Thurs, a light evening meal is available. The rate is less than $100/night.

We sure miss our house-on wheels, though. <sigh>

Tommorow I see the heart surgeon and we will update y'all.

THANK YOU so much for your wishes and prayers,
Liz

Liz,

Glad to see that you two made it safely to Houston.  Good luck with your up-coming surgery.  Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Don

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom