Websites listing RV travel trailers other than RVTrader?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

campkitty

Hello all, I am hunting for a used tow-behind travel trailer and hope those of you with good results online shopping will share which websites are user friendly with a good amount of listings. Algorithms are like annoying little mythical creatures...Thanks in advance!

I guess Craigslist is a regional thing. Never an issue here in the Midwest, I guess it could be though. Keep in mind, anything digital, can be fabricated. And don't ever think you will get a better deal or better service off a Dealer. Bottom line, buyer beware, be prepared, hire an outside professional if you are not up to doing the inspection. Lots of great information up in the library, and of course feel free to ask away with questions here. Good luck on your search. First thing to understand is what can your tow vehicle actually tow.

That TX dealer might be just a little bit far from Placerville, CA to shop RVs but here are a couple of other online publications.
RV USA ~~ Auto Trader RV section ~~ RV Universe ~~ RVT

Of course any of these suggestions could also involve travel unless you plan to limit to advertised RVs that are located near to you.
Thank you very much.
I am planning on driving the distance to save thousands of dollars on the purchase price for the rig that works for us as everything on my side of the country is priced way higher than everywhere else. I don't mind making the trip. The tow vehicle I bought is nice and roomy and we can stop for sleep along the way :)
I look forward to checking out the links you sent--Thank you again
Campkitty

Back
Top Bottom