We'd love to have you join us around the fire at the regular Wednesday Nite Fireside Chat. See below for details.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
The link to the Wednesday Fireside Chat is : Chat

Chat Times:
7 pm Eastern Time
6 pm Central Time
5 pm Mountain Time
4 pm Pacific Time.

I've tried to join in chats on a different website, but the rapidity of conversations and wide variety of topics all mixed together, added to my slow typing, is hetic and overwhelming for me. For those reasons I do not attempt to join these chat rooms.

I've tried to join in chats on a different website, but the rapidity of conversations and wide variety of topics all mixed together, added to my slow typing, is hetic and overwhelming for me. For those reasons I do not attempt to join these chat rooms.
You should try it one time. Usually there are only 5 or 6 members there so it’s not too bad

Ray, it is by no means hectic sometimes even some thumb twiddling, could use some more. As Rene stated there only about 5 members. I will be absent this coming week myself.

US Army 1976-1980 BTW

Ray-In give us a try. All typos are overlooked. My DH (dear husband) types with one finger and he has managed to "joyfully" survive our Wednesday Night Chats. Check us out.

Consider this your special invite to join the next Wednesday Night Fireside Chat.

Chat Times:
7 pm Eastern Time
6 pm Central Time
5 pm Mountain Time
4 pm Pacific Time.

I tried RV chat rooms and felt like I was in a zoo, with multiple conversations simultaneously from 20 or so members. By the time I hit enter, the conversation was 2 pages back and no-one knew what I was talking about.
So, 7pm EDT?

Ray, hopefully you will find our RV Fireside Chat different. If not, please message me.

Chat Times:
7 pm Eastern Time
6 pm Central Time
5 pm Mountain Time
4 pm Pacific Time.

Looking forward to you joining us tonight. We'll keep an eye out for you.

Live chats here are almost the opposite of that.

Back
Top Bottom