Weight distribution...Round bar or Trunnion style?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trent741

New to towing and getting a travel trailer, which is better & is there any cheap brands that I do not want to get???  So far I am liking the Reese 66022 model

Reeses are fine products.  My set up, ball mount and bars, is 15 years old and has been on two tow vehicles and three trailers.  In terms of operating life and amortization, the things are really inexpensive.

As long as you are making the investment, seriiously consider adding the Dual Cam anti-sway control.

Hi Trent,

I don't know if there is much of a difference in load leveling systems. As Carl has mentioned Reese has a fine product. A dual cam setup does eliminate the additional anti-sway control since it is incorporated in their system. I'm sure the cost for the dual cam is very close to the traditonal load leveling system with the anti sway control. One thing to remember is the load leveling bars should be rated for at least 10% of the gross weight of the trailer. Sales personnel often forget this major point!!!

Hey you need to check out the new sway pro from blue ox it is great one of our club members just got one ans Say's he has never had a better DH. Try http://www.blueox.us/

[edit]Fixed link[/edit]

Back
Top Bottom