Well I dun-did-it !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John.in.AZ

After looking around a lot & trying to make shure we would use it enough to justify the expense we did it. Just got posession of our "new" 2001 Gulfstream ultra supreme 32" class a motor home. I drove all over the valley & did not see anything that was more suited to my wants than the first one I wanted. That was not a best case thing because I did not want to jump to soon. But after looking at a ton of others after it just was nothing that seemed like it was even very close to as good deal for me. I am also very proud of the little dealer here in Fountain Hills that I bought from they went over it very closely & put brand new goodyear RV tires on it. I will try to post a pic of my new baby on here if I can figure out how.
The only thing I wish was it did not have the leather capt chairs for driver & front pass so... if anyone around here wats to trade cloth seats in like condition feel free to shoot me a message. The ones in it are in excelent condition very soft & light tan/ivory color.
John

Attachments

• Motorhome 1.jpg
    Motorhome 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 39
Happiness and useage are two of the best things you can do with the unit.  When You are content with the purchase, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.  Just put it to good use and Motor away.  Good Luck

Thanks all I am really lookimg forward to using it. We am going to head up to the cooler part of the state next monday for a shake down 2 nighter & enjoy it.
John

Back
Top Bottom