Well, I jumped into the fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nels

Hi everyone, sometime in January i purchase 37ft Fleetwood 2008 with 44,000 miles. I live in California and plan on doing some trips to beaches and a few other RV sites. I was wondering should I join Good Sam Club or are there any others I should look into? Can anyone recommend any RV camping sites to go to, also looks like I will need a car dolly any info there will help....Thanks

One thing that really helps us is RV trip planning (we are 4 years into our first Class A). We use RVTripWizard to plan routes, miles per day, and select campgrounds that meet our criteria. We joined Good Sam and generally like it. When learning about your RV youtube will be your friend. There are real nice people on this board - I'm sure you will pick up good tips.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Good Sam is pretty good we have found. Most places have reasonable discount usually a percentage reduction or 1 day free over a week. Sometimes if you are staying for a week or more the park applies their own discount and then Good Sam not applicable but you still save.

Passport America is one I knowmany others use so might be worth checking out. I believe you need to check when you get the discount as it can vary by park, dates, day of the week, duration.

Once comfortable with the lifestyle you might prefer State Parks, Forest Campsites or even boondocking.

Have fun and travel safely. Any other questions just ask. :)

Back
Top Bottom