Went from class A to class B in one week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jubileee

I posted on here about a week ago how we sold our old Bounder and our camping and rv days after 58 years were probably done. Not so. Almost 1 week to the hour of selling, we bought a used Roadtrek on a 1 ton Chevy chassis. 210 popular model. Has everything the class A did except a bathtub. This thing is cleverly put together and fit and finish is great.
I think it?s going to be FUN.

KandT

Enjoy!! and Congrats.  One thing I have noticed is that there is no "perfect RV" because every time you get something you give up something somewhere else. 

SpencerPJ

jubileee said:
  I posted on here about a week ago how we sold our old Bounder and our camping and rv days after 58 years were probably done. Not so. Almost 1 week to the hour of selling, we bought a used Roadtrek on a 1 ton Chevy chassis. 210 popular model. Has everything the class A did except a bathtub. This thing is cleverly put together and fit and finish is great.
I think it?s going to be FUN.

Awesome, congrats.  Post a Picture of your new jewel. 

ArdraF

That's great!  We always hate to see our RVing family hang up their keys so this is a wonderful alternative.

ArdraF

Mr.Mark

Jubilee, congratulations on the new class B!  ;D  I saw and commented on your other thread.  You move fast!  :eek:  LOL!

Hope that you have many years of enjoyment!

Safe travels!
Mark

Arch Hoagland

The trips to the gas station are going to be interesting, you'll probably think there is something wrong when it doesn't cost a small fortune to fill it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mgelmi
Top Bottom