We're Gone-really

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

Well after our travails of getting out of Phoenix, we made it to Valencia and discovered some new issues. The dishwasher was completely inoperative and Marlene must have her dishwasher. Called Sears to come out and service it. They showed up yesterday afternoon and diagnosed a shot motor. It'll take about a week for the replacement to show. The good news is the motor replacement is covered by the extended service policy.

When we arrived in Valencia I discovered that the heat must have done a number on the tailgate struts and they had died, so a trip to the Nissan dealer to order new struts and those got installed this morning.

Couldn't take the heat in Valencia while we wait for the replacement motor, 105 and higher temps daily and more heat forecast. Not as bad as Phoenix but close. So we drove down to Santa Barbara and will cool off here for 5 days. 85 today and high 70s for the rest of the time. Hope Valencia cools off by the time we get back.

Bernie

Sorry to hear about all the continued problems.

I just picked Chris up at the airport. She was in Vegas for a few days - it was 117 there yesterday. She called last night and asked me to get her on an earlier flight home  :)

Tom said:
I just picked Chris up at the airport. She was in Vegas for a few days - it was 117 there yesterday. She called last night and asked me to get her on an earlier flight home  :)

Tom

My brother and sister-in-law flew off to LV from the family function and I think they went from the frying pan into the fire ;D ;D

Tom,

I'll  be in  Las Vegas next week for TWO conventions. First our company is opening a new showroom in the new Furniture Market in LV (the Furniture Convention runs Mon to Fri). Then mid week the annual west coast Woodworking Equipment convention opens at the Convention Center (Wed to Sun). I was going to take the MH with Sheila, but while she would like to see our new showroom, she has no desire to be stuck at the MH in those temps while I am at the equipment show for several days.

ken

Ken

I don't blame her! You'll be in a/c and she'd be stuck in the coach.

Back
Top Bottom