We're in Quartzsite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron said:
John,

Tom is right would be pretty difficult to get to the Rally sight after dark.  I hope somebody there will PM you their phone nbr so you can call them to guide you in when you arrive. 
a
Someone did, and I'll call him when I get there.  IN addition I have the magic (GPS) numbers and a very good arrow to follow.. it's never steared me wrong yet :) (Key word yet)

John In Detroit said:
a
Someone did, and I'll call him when I get there.? IN addition I have the magic (GPS) numbers and a very good arrow to follow.. it's never steared me wrong yet :) (Key word yet)

Good.  Its a lot easier to call from the entrance and let somebody come guide you than to wonder around trying to find the spot.

Today's arrivals include Jim & Tarry Johnson and Chuck & Mary Howerton (neighbors of ours from Goodyear).

Anyone already there got a phone number they can PM me in case we need guidance control?  We have two RVs pulling out tomorrow morning at 10:30 am (Sharon/Smoky & Audrey/Shane) and ETA is 2 pm.

Thanks Russ.  I hope you don't mean from 2003.  We got new phones this year and did not transfer directories.  You might want to PM it to me this evening to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom